Wednesday 20 May 2015

I'm back - and in the Room of Doom!


I got up this morning full of determination.  One look in The Room of Doom was almost enough to change that!  Oh dear!


But it was only almost enough to change it.  I sat down with a cup of coffee and my pooter and I looked at my posts on this blog since January.  I realised that although it is still an almighty mess, I have made some progress.  But it is still the Room of Doom.

A second cuppa made the world look a slightly better place.  A Plan formed.

And here is the result.

Impressive, huh?  Not perfect but I was able to vacuum the floor.

Don't be too impressed though.  This level of tidiness comes at a price.


Spot the sitting room sofa.

I shall report back later today

2 comments:

  1. I think you have done a great job - the boxes on the shelving look very neat indeed. I bought two more boxes today - I can fill them - just need to think where I can put them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Mary -- we must have been separated at birth! You did make progress though -- I can see i it and a job well done! Thank you for the e-card! Looking forward to the letter.

    ReplyDelete